Disclaimer : Bak kata Juria Afina: "This is not a revelation, this is just a piece of my brain"
Simply put, dalam setiap penulisan ada FIKSI dan BUKAN FIKSI nya. Kalau terasa, tanggung sendiri :)

#You might find yourself in my writing(s), that's how I acknowledge your presence in my Qalb.

Tuesday

May His blessings and maghfirah be upon you -always and forever.

I thought of giving you something 'special' but then my conscience was engulfed with doubt.

What if, you don't even realize?

What if, it doesn't matter to you?

What if, I was the only one excited making it special?

What if, the-words-I-said actually marks the end of your intention?

.....

So, I decided to give you something through Him.

😁

December 1st; it's your special day. 🎉🎊🎈😉

May His blessings and maghfirah be upon you -always and forever. 😇


×××

Dulu, pernah tanya dengan cara halus. Ini jawapan dia:
"I tak faham bahasa berkias. Can you be straight?" , kata dia.
Kali ini, kalau faham dan perasan; chemistry mungkin kuat dan dia ambil peduli.

(Maaf, trait Melayu kuat. Jadi, sifat malu agak kuat untuk telus.) 🙈
__________________

p/s: Mama kata, kalau betul dia akan 'balik' sendiri. 😊

No comments: