Disclaimer : Bak kata Juria Afina: "This is not a revelation, this is just a piece of my brain"
Simply put, dalam setiap penulisan ada FIKSI dan BUKAN FIKSI nya. Kalau terasa, tanggung sendiri :)

#You might find yourself in my writing(s), that's how I acknowledge your presence in my Qalb.

Thursday

"My heart is something, and everyone else's heart is something, too," Teana.

Hai lah budak, kenapa bijak sangat berkata-kata ni? :





I'm not trying to be mean, I just want everyone to be friends.
And, if I can be nice...I think all of us can be nice too.
I'm not trying to be mean but I'm trying to do my best in my heart.
Nothing else than that.

....

I want everyone to be smiling.
My heart is something, and everyone else's heart is something, too.
And when we live in a world where everyone's being mean, everyone's gonna be a monster in the future.

....

What if there's a little bit of persons and we will eat them?
Then, no one would ever be here. Only the monsters will be in our place.
We need everyone to be a person including me and everyone.

....

I just want everything to be good as possible.
Nothing else.

No comments: