Disclaimer : Bak kata Juria Afina: "This is not a revelation, this is just a piece of my brain"
Simply put, dalam setiap penulisan ada FIKSI dan BUKAN FIKSI nya. Kalau terasa, tanggung sendiri :)

#You might find yourself in my writing(s), that's how I acknowledge your presence in my Qalb.

Monday

I just feel like sharing.

...Each time we talk, he listens to me ramble, then he tries to pass on some sort of life lesson. He warns me that money is not the most important thing, contrary to the popular view on campus. He tells me I need to be “fully human.” He speaks of the alienation of youth and the need for “connected-ness” with the society around me. Some of these things I understand, some I do not. It makes no difference. The discussions give me an excuse to talk to him, fatherly conversations I cannot have with my own father, who would like me to be a lawyer.

-Albom, M. (2014) Tuesdays with Morrie (pp. 46, 47)
------

The Time Keeper was his first book that I read.

And, I (instantly) fall in love with his writings.

I love the way he writes;

          the way he sees things;

          the life lesson(s) he tries to convey.

It's fascinating!

Mitch Albom, -like a number of other writers- you caught my heart.
_____________________
p/s: for the time being, (i.e from 01082015M), my entries will be scheduled i.e auto-post.

No comments: