Disclaimer : Bak kata Juria Afina: "This is not a revelation, this is just a piece of my brain"
Simply put, dalam setiap penulisan ada FIKSI dan BUKAN FIKSI nya. Kalau terasa, tanggung sendiri :)

#You might find yourself in my writing(s), that's how I acknowledge your presence in my Qalb.

Thursday

Some things are better left unsaid; maybe -just maybe- time will heal the wound, or else (try hard to) learn to let go.

Sometimes, it's -really- hard to keep your faith strong.

Sigh.

---

“I hate this! I hate that just when you allow yourself to believe that everything‟s going to be okay, even for an instant, you find out that we were just being set up for something worse. I‟m just so sick of this!”
-Sparks, N. (2005) At First Sight (p167) 
[14101436H/30072015M; TBNSA_RL,1816]
________________
p/s: perhaps, silence is the best remedy 

No comments: