Disclaimer : Bak kata Juria Afina: "This is not a revelation, this is just a piece of my brain"
Simply put, dalam setiap penulisan ada FIKSI dan BUKAN FIKSI nya. Kalau terasa, tanggung sendiri :)

#You might find yourself in my writing(s), that's how I acknowledge your presence in my Qalb.

Thursday

Mama: Tiap kali ber-gambar, sepesen je.

June 9th 2015; Kuala Lumpur.

"No, I was not crying.
No, I was not having flu.
Maybe the excitement has gotten my nose red. Hiks."


credit: Farahana Mazlan
-----
GC, done. IC, done. GD, done.
Alhamdulillah. Terima kasih, Tuhan.
Ada yang kata, "Awak nampak lain tanpa alat bantuan tu"
Hah!
:p
Take care, everyone.
May Allah's blessings and maghfirah be with you -always and forever.
_________________
p/s: Frankly speaking, I am not the social type and I do suffer from insecurities and anxiety having to socialize with people; nonetheless I still join event(s) / program(s) to remind myself on how beautiful Allah's qadr is, how magnificent His mercy is and that I have no reason not to devote myself to Him and only Him.

No comments: