Disclaimer : Bak kata Juria Afina: "This is not a revelation, this is just a piece of my brain"
Simply put, dalam setiap penulisan ada FIKSI dan BUKAN FIKSI nya. Kalau terasa, tanggung sendiri :)

#You might find yourself in my writing(s), that's how I acknowledge your presence in my Qalb.

Sunday

Of exam(s), coffee and Haramain.


So, it was approximately 5.08 in the morning and I was making coffee when my eyes started to prickle with tears.

Cengeng!

It was unintended though. 

The memories invaded my thoughts like aliens in Invader Jim, invade the earth.

To tell you the truth, this visual.....

How I miss being in Haramain. T.T
Allahu Allah~
 ....appeared in my thoughts as I stirred the coffee.

And, once again I failed to restrain the flood gate from bursting into tears.

Ya, sekali lagi aku menangis mengenangkan Baitullahil Haraam. T.T

Rinduuu -sangat-sangat.

T.T
__________
p/s: exam berturut tapi hati terpesong focus-nya pada Haramain.
pp/s: Sama-sama doa yuk, agar Allah jemput ke sana.

No comments: