Disclaimer : Bak kata Juria Afina: "This is not a revelation, this is just a piece of my brain"
Simply put, dalam setiap penulisan ada FIKSI dan BUKAN FIKSI nya. Kalau terasa, tanggung sendiri :)

#You might find yourself in my writing(s), that's how I acknowledge your presence in my Qalb.

Wednesday

Lembik nya lah haii!

Untitled

×××

Do you know that feeling when life becomes such a whirlwind and your emotions are numb? Well, I had to go through it again. Truth is, my final semester, has been filled with myriad of emotions.

And what I hate the most is when despair has taken possession of me. It sucks big time!The workload is killing me. The strength in me is draining. I need strength. Feed me with strength -please...

I know. This is the time when I need to stand in front of a mirror and look deeply into my eyes and say: 'Hello, fighter! Stay strong, have some faith and read your prayers'.
___
p/s: okay. mengada gila! padahal orang lain relax je lalalala~ . Lembiknya kau, Nur! T.T

No comments: