Disclaimer : Bak kata Juria Afina: "This is not a revelation, this is just a piece of my brain"
Simply put, dalam setiap penulisan ada FIKSI dan BUKAN FIKSI nya. Kalau terasa, tanggung sendiri :)

#You might find yourself in my writing(s), that's how I acknowledge your presence in my Qalb.

Monday

Your actions are the result of your thoughts, and beliefs. If you act in a way that produces negative results it is because you harbor thoughts and beliefs that support that action. 

Think of what your highest vision of yourself would be. When picturing your highest cision of yourself stop and ask, "Is this action in alignment with my highest vision of myself?" In other words, is this the best I see for myself or can I see something better? Keep asking until you see the very best thing for yourself and then act according to that picture of yourself. 

-Larry Winget, Shut Up, Stop Whining & Get A Life! (page 31)

No comments: