Disclaimer : Bak kata Juria Afina: "This is not a revelation, this is just a piece of my brain"
Simply put, dalam setiap penulisan ada FIKSI dan BUKAN FIKSI nya. Kalau terasa, tanggung sendiri :)

#You might find yourself in my writing(s), that's how I acknowledge your presence in my Qalb.

Thursday

That person sent me the photo of us. My eyes prickled into tears the moment I read the words written on it. :')

Allahu Allah~

Just as much as I want to be invisible and lurk around the world for good, you came, saying:

"Only He knows how much I love you... Thank you for being a very wonderful flower in my garden of life"
Terima kasih, Allah. 
Dan, terima kasih awak. ^.^

Betul lah orang kata, the heart won't lie.

My heart can never deny your spot on it.

It is impossible -for me- to erase the memories we had.

Allahu Allah~

Notwithstanding the distance between us, I pray to God that this delightful blessing shall last till Paradise, inshaa-Allah.
___

p/s: Betul lah orang kata, Allah tak pernah salah dalam mempertemukan kita dengan seseorang. Take a very good care of yourself, ASR. I love you.
pp/s: Yes, this is a subtle way saying 'I miss you, a lot'. Sorry for being cheesy. [entah kenapa dengan hormone lately ni]

No comments: