Disclaimer : Bak kata Juria Afina: "This is not a revelation, this is just a piece of my brain"
Simply put, dalam setiap penulisan ada FIKSI dan BUKAN FIKSI nya. Kalau terasa, tanggung sendiri :)

#You might find yourself in my writing(s), that's how I acknowledge your presence in my Qalb.

Saturday

Tak sabar. Itu je nak kata

I opened my eyes. It was 3.48 am. To be automatically woken up at such hour has been a habit since forever. I tried to force myself to sleep but didn't work. 

So, I turned myself around facing the desk. I saw the praying mat on the chair. 

'Rindunya nak bertemu Tuhan', these are the words that has been my chant for the past 9 years.

And, Alhamdulillah, in not less than 2 days -inshaa-Allah- , I will be departing to Jeddah. 

This blessing is so majestic that no words can describe my feelings nor expressed my gratitude.

:')

'Terima kasih, Tuhan. Terima kasih banyak'

_____________

'Terima kasih, Allah. 
Mudah-mudahan destinasi ini menjadi destinasi terakhir sebelum bertemu-Mu.' 
-Nur
tbnsa; 1540/032115 


No comments: