Disclaimer : Bak kata Juria Afina: "This is not a revelation, this is just a piece of my brain"
Simply put, dalam setiap penulisan ada FIKSI dan BUKAN FIKSI nya. Kalau terasa, tanggung sendiri :)

#You might find yourself in my writing(s), that's how I acknowledge your presence in my Qalb.

Wednesday

Nur Syahira Hashim, if you happen to read this.

Remember how childish we were back then?

Remember the nicknames we gave to ourselves -that on a second thought might cause someone to burst into laughters?

Remember the talk(s) we had for hours?

Remember the dream(s) we share?

Remember the song(s) we sing?

       The memories keep playing in my mind.

       I think, we've been in the SZ for too long.

       Is life treating you well?

      Does everything goes as planned?

      Does your stomach acid still bothering you?

      Where have you been?

      Where have we been?

*sigh*

My memory is a little vague from how it all started but I couldn't care less.

All I know is I miss you.

       Eira;

       Today, is your day.

       Another year prettier, wiser, and brighter.

       Happy birthday, love.

       May Allah's blessings always be with you.

Take care.

MSBJ/04122013_0745


No comments: