Disclaimer : Bak kata Juria Afina: "This is not a revelation, this is just a piece of my brain"
Simply put, dalam setiap penulisan ada FIKSI dan BUKAN FIKSI nya. Kalau terasa, tanggung sendiri :)

#You might find yourself in my writing(s), that's how I acknowledge your presence in my Qalb.

Sunday

Bisu.



2013, August 25th

Went to a friend's sister's wedding reception. One word, bisu. Sigh.

Entah kenapa otak kosong nak mengeluarkan rangkaian kata mengungkai misteri memecah sepi.

Allah.

Kawan-kawan, maaf. That's all I could say.

Believe it or not, time changes people. And I, yes I, am no longer the person you thought I was.

I just don't know whether to like or not my whole new personality.

Big sigh.

I think, you will get bored with me soon enough. Maybe, that's why I decided to stay away.

Allah~
_______

p/s : barakallahulakuma din's sister and husband.
pp/s : The new me prefers to choose silence when -I think- it is more beautiful than uttering futile words. And, no. My silence is not ignorance. Truth is, I have a lot to say and I really wish to but the word bank keeps on draining each and every sec. T.T

soliloquy : [wahai diri, bila awak nak balik? sudah lupa pada jasad ke? atau iman tak hulurkan peta pada awak? T.T]

No comments: