Disclaimer : Bak kata Juria Afina: "This is not a revelation, this is just a piece of my brain"
Simply put, dalam setiap penulisan ada FIKSI dan BUKAN FIKSI nya. Kalau terasa, tanggung sendiri :)

#You might find yourself in my writing(s), that's how I acknowledge your presence in my Qalb.

Tuesday

Jewel




Mother : I need to tell you something, okay?
Little girl : Okay.
Mother : Mommy got really hungry today, and I don't want you to be sad. But I ate all your candy -all of 'em
Little girl : .......
Little Girl : Mommy, but that makes me really sad.
Mother : Are you mad at me?
Little Girl : No... Just sad.
......................

Mother : Are you so mad at me?
Little Girl : No... It's not. Just sad. But on the next Halloween, we can share my candy. *smiling brightly*
Mother : Okay. I will learn from my mistake then. Well, that's very understanding of you for not being so mad at me

p/s : Dia berhati emas. Kita?

No comments: