Disclaimer : Bak kata Juria Afina: "This is not a revelation, this is just a piece of my brain"
Simply put, dalam setiap penulisan ada FIKSI dan BUKAN FIKSI nya. Kalau terasa, tanggung sendiri :)

#You might find yourself in my writing(s), that's how I acknowledge your presence in my Qalb.

Sunday

A man should never neglect his family for business.

Leftovers.
Anyway, Mama commented that my ondeh-ondeh was not that good. Oh well, my bad. But still, they're edible though. :p

“When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching -- they are your family. ” ― Jim Butcher
“What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” ― Mother Teresa
“I sustain myself with the love of family.” ― Maya Angelou

___

050812; Bayol's home, Akip's home. ♥


Alhamdulillah. Tonight I had the best iftar ever in 1433 H. Thank you, Allah. Thank you Allah, for everything. First family iftar -i mean, real family iftar- I had after some time. Only Allah knows how joyful I was to have everyone home. Thank you, Allah. Thanks a lot.

Alhamdulillah. :DDDDD <- can't you seeeeeee?! I am this ( :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ) happy! :DDDDDDDDDDD

p/s : I just can't thank Allah enough. Alhamdulillah ya Rabb. Alhamdulillah.
pp/s : Anyway, we had homemade chicken chop for iftar. ^.^

No comments: