Disclaimer : Bak kata Juria Afina: "This is not a revelation, this is just a piece of my brain"
Simply put, dalam setiap penulisan ada FIKSI dan BUKAN FIKSI nya. Kalau terasa, tanggung sendiri :)

#You might find yourself in my writing(s), that's how I acknowledge your presence in my Qalb.

Tuesday

You remind me of myself when I was 5.

After finishing his work, he went to TM.

J : Teacher.... I want to make kaka.
TM : Haa? Cannot. You want to make a call? Cannot. Finish your work first.
J : No... I have finished my work. Teacher, I want to make kaka.
TM : What? You want a car aaa?
J : Nooo.... I want to make kaka..
TM : You want to make a call. Ok lah. Ok lah.
J : *getting upset* Teacher, I want to make sh*t.
TM & Me : -.-"

He reminds me of myself when I was 5.

Mom : Nur. Where are you going? Finish your work first.
Me : Ma, cannot tahan. Have to go.
Mom : Hey... Where do you think you are going, Nur?
Me : Ma... cannot tahan anymore. I need to make sh*t.
Mom : -.-"

p/s : masa kecil sebab kena cakap English dekat tadika so bajet hebat lah dekat rumah. ;p
pp/s : believe me, it was really hard for us to restrain ourselves from bursting with laughter, you know.

No comments: