Disclaimer : Bak kata Juria Afina: "This is not a revelation, this is just a piece of my brain"
Simply put, dalam setiap penulisan ada FIKSI dan BUKAN FIKSI nya. Kalau terasa, tanggung sendiri :)

#You might find yourself in my writing(s), that's how I acknowledge your presence in my Qalb.

Saturday

Let us be frank, can we?

I gained extra extra extra kilos, or to make it simple I am getting super fat.

I really need to shed those fats badly.

end.

p/s : you won't mind me getting fat, right? *crossing fingers*

4 comments:

Hojikuzai said...

ako pown dpt extra extra extra kilo -,-ms

na said...

kau memang memerlukan extra kilo, wahai sahabat. but obviously not me. gahh~ :(

Hojikuzai said...

iye laa tue ;p

na said...

hahaa. iye laaa. :D

zul, nak gambaq kat pd. all of them, okie . :D

thank you. :D