Disclaimer : Bak kata Juria Afina: "This is not a revelation, this is just a piece of my brain"
Simply put, dalam setiap penulisan ada FIKSI dan BUKAN FIKSI nya. Kalau terasa, tanggung sendiri :)

#You might find yourself in my writing(s), that's how I acknowledge your presence in my Qalb.

Monday

quick update

Last Friday, Uncle D and H picked me up from the campus. Well, It was unplanned. Saja je usik suruh ambil. Tup. Tup. He said ok. So, apa lagi kan? Hahaa. Went to C, SJ before heading back home. H tak makan lagi. Kesian dia. So, bagi die kenyang dulu. Hmm.. Being there reminds me of everything. I mean, the place, the friends, the moments. I miss
those time a lot. It's like...... Gahhh~ Sangat Sangat Rindu, okie! fullstop.

Last night, it was our turn to rondaronda. Sangat mengantuk okie. Haihh. Ya Rabb, Kenapalah banyak sangat dugaan berada di sini? Hmm....


she says;
-thanks a lot, Uncle D. Sorry for troubling you.
-i miss those moments, a lot. nevertheless, believe it or not, it hurts.

No comments: