Disclaimer : Bak kata Juria Afina: "This is not a revelation, this is just a piece of my brain"
Simply put, dalam setiap penulisan ada FIKSI dan BUKAN FIKSI nya. Kalau terasa, tanggung sendiri :)

#You might find yourself in my writing(s), that's how I acknowledge your presence in my Qalb.

Friday

Have some time to cool down

It's all about videos.
Let's have some time to chillex, everyone! :D
*spending the 'precious' time you-tubing, again. chuckles*




What can I say? Laughter is CONTAGIOUS! *giggles* [sila ketawa macam drum sekarang] ;p




Good one, man! But, frankly, I just can't stop laughing every time he stressed the words. hihii ;p




Look at her! Impressive! :D

and, last but not least, enjoy this video but please.. PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!



The old woman is super cool! Man! I just can't stop laughing. *giggles*


pst// four videos in a post? oh dear! am a freak. -.-"
ppst// yea yea... you might have watched the videos before I did. But, they're freakishly funny man! :D

No comments: