Disclaimer : Bak kata Juria Afina: "This is not a revelation, this is just a piece of my brain"
Simply put, dalam setiap penulisan ada FIKSI dan BUKAN FIKSI nya. Kalau terasa, tanggung sendiri :)

#You might find yourself in my writing(s), that's how I acknowledge your presence in my Qalb.

Saturday

♀♂

"Today's quote : Forgetting and laughing are better than remembering and being sad"

O-o! It seems like the letter didn't like it. Heh.
Aasif jiddan wa jiddan! Inni lam af'al dzalik 'an qasid.
Perhaps, you should get used to my clumsiness and recklessness.
There's no contract without consideration, remember? :D
Anyway, it was only a text message. Nothing more or less.
And yea! Remember what you'd told me : 'Be a friend if you want a friend'?



*

Dear friends, let's have a look at the length of the snake below.
You'll be impressed, I guaranteed *crossing fingers*




Chill chill!! *chuckles* xp


My comment to what had happened is : When the offer is made, consideration has been made too -a wise one, I believed! Thus, there is existence of a 'contract'. The essence to make it precious and invaluable is trust. So, jangan marah haa... Nanti kena jual. hihii ;p Bil idhafah, min al-ma'lum ladainaa anna as-sobru min al-iman. Asahihhu ya akhi 'azizi? Chill, ok. You have never acted such way before and that freaks me out! I swear! Anyway, they said : Jealousy explains everything. And, I wanted to thank you for making me understand the sayings better. Syukran jazeelan xD



No comments: