Disclaimer : Bak kata Juria Afina: "This is not a revelation, this is just a piece of my brain"
Simply put, dalam setiap penulisan ada FIKSI dan BUKAN FIKSI nya. Kalau terasa, tanggung sendiri :)

#You might find yourself in my writing(s), that's how I acknowledge your presence in my Qalb.

Tuesday

if I tell you everything,

you'll think I'm crazy.

oh well.

some things are better left unsaid, eh?


hmm. the three-straight-lines letter did something yesterday. I was ignoring the letter at first. Consequently, he took quite an unexpected action. haih. dia tu kadang kelakar laa.

hmm. that letter text me yesterday. but, I don't really layan him. felt guilty la juga. but, sometimes, it is better to be that way eh?

haihh. entahlah.

end.

2 comments:

ANIS AZREEN said...

ahahaha.
mira mira
the-one-with-lots-of-meaning besties ive ever had
just lyke before
mishyew adek!!!

Amirah said...

aha! this is just me, anis.
insya-Allah, i'll remain the same.
apa yang penting adalah maksud tersirat. because, some things simply can't be said directly. but, apa2 pun, i love people who is straight forward. xD imyt!